HTC Sync

Last Updated:

1. wej1976

wej1976 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,

Only had my Desire for a couple of and am finding it to be an amazing phone (previous was a SE K850i) However am finding the sync software that comes with it to be troublesome.

I can connect easily enough using the "Disk Drive" option and can browse the SD Card with no issues. When I try and connect using the HTC Sync option I get an alert at the top that says "USB Debugging Connected" is this normal?

It opens up the PC software where I can configure it sync to outlook, I've selected which folders I want it to sync to but when I do a sync it goes through all the motions but syncs nothing.

Any Ideas?

Just a FYI I'm using google contacts and Calender, does this mean as the phone is syncing with google it cant also sync with outlook?

HTC Sync is version 2.0.33

I can use the application installer fine via the HTC Sync software so I know the connection exists.

Cheers for any pointers

Will

Advertisement
  2. PJD007

PJD007 Well-Known Member

I also get the USB debugging when connecting a desire to HTC sync.

Anyone got any ideas ?

Does seem to sync but it seems odd that it goes into debug mode.

3. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

I get it too. I had to toggle it on and off, disconnect, reconnect etc just to get sync to initially recognise the desire. I havent tried it since to see if it works though.