• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc Tattoo impossible answer; can the android O.S. be deleted and installed Windows Mobile O.S.?

Well try putting diffrent roms that would be cooler than windows mobile and also windows market doesn't have that many apps eaither soo try diffrent roms some devs are even making 2.2 froyo rom for tattoo just few things to fix 2.1 eclair already created with only one thing to fix soo try those or just sell ur tattoo maybe

Upvote 0
Yes I'm tired of Android system and want to install the windows instead on my Tattoo, can this be done?
hi
to my knowledge this not possible i have a jade which is the same specs of the tattoo and i tried the opposite of what u wanted it was not possible i badly wanted to try android is why i got the tattoo so its not gona happen may be u should buy ur self a Winmo phone :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones