htc tattoo

Last Updated:

1. sabinkapoo

sabinkapoo New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi! I have problem with internet in my phone. Used to work ok, but one day just stoped. I can go to google, but when im trying to do something else is not working, even when im connected to wi-fi. I checked settings and I coudnt find anything, what could make difference. Please, help me:);)

Advertisement
  2. eggie

eggie Well-Known Member

Welcome Sabin! Hope you'll enjoy your new Android mobile, and of course, enjoy your stay here at the forums. I'm sure you'll get your queries answered by the experts here. :cool:

3. Stinky Stinky

Stinky Stinky Well-Known Member

Hey buddy!

Try holding down the end call button then select Internet Connection: "ON"

Hope this helps dude?

Stinky Stinky

4. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi - Welcome to the Android Forums - If that doesn't work you might try a soft reset - followed by a hard reset if all else fails. - Cheers ;)

5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I'd call your carrier. You may have a faulty radio.

6. sabinkapoo

sabinkapoo New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys!! i do enjoy my new android:) thanks:) i was trying everything. i founds someone on the other forum, who had the same problem. i did few things, which they suggested over there and nothing... having experience with other phones, when sometimes something was wrong, i just simply switch it off, and after while switch on and actually now everything start to work:DD so happy!! i had problem with my clock on the screen as well (when screen was locked time was stopping) and then when i drag it down was fine, but because of that my alarm didnt went on...;// i hope now is gonna be ok:)