HTC Touch Pro 2 or Samsung Moment

Last Updated:

1. cowgirlcjh

cowgirlcjh Active Member This Topic's Starter

My sister was given the option of a free phone courtesy of Sprint. She has the Instinct s3o and must have the slide out keyboard. She likes the Touch Pro and the Moment...she chose the Touch pro.
    Its not to late to change her mind.

Touch Pro or Moment???

Thank you everyone,
    Christina

Advertisement
  2. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Depends on what she wants her phone to do, she should research both phones in order to make an educated decision. (Or you can find out what she wants and do it for her)

The app market for Android is better and more open from what I hear so if she likes downloading apps, thats +1 for android. But I think WinMobile has a better multitasking UI so thats +1 for WinMobile. Compare and contrast like that until you meet the requirements she desires.

Thats what I'd do anyway... :)

3. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

As much as I liked the old winmo, its not for everyone, or even the masses. If she needs something easy to use, I would recomend the moment. I have had both phones, so my review is not biased.

4. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

My coworker's wife loves her TP2. The Verizon rep told her that it will not be getting winmo7 because it can't support it. I was not quite as upset as Hitler was in that YouTube video about the iPad, but I was pretty disappointed to hear that.