• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Touch Pro Weather Widget?

lardo5150

Jan 10, 2010
I am looking for a widget that would do weather like my old HTC Touch Pro did.
For example, when it is raining, when it updates, you get a windshield wiper for a second or two.
I just liked the look of this and was wondering if this is out there.

I have weather widget right now.

They already redesigned it to HTC's satisfaction, as far as I'm aware.

Due to the limitations of what widgets can and cannot do, you will never get persistent animations from widgets without user interaction first. This may be different in 2.1, as I've seen the Nexus animated wallpaper, but I know for a fact that it's not possible on Cupcake and Doughnut at least.

Upvote 0
nah they just had to change the flip clock to the digital clock...even when i had the old version of Beautiful widgets it didnt have the windshield wiper...it just looked similar. I do believe the only time you get the wiper effect is on the actual HTC phone...beautiful widgets isnt going anywhere they just had to change the look of their widget...

damn...agent is all over it! ha

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones