Htc ui

Last Updated:

1. captivate1

captivate1 Member This Topic's Starter

so I have a captivate -- and I love it.

I recently bought my wife the HTC aria (she didn't want to spend $200 and smaller is better for her).

Anyway -- the HTC Sense UI is pretty awesome. I have launcher installed on my cappy to give me some of the same features (sucks that I have to install 3rd party to get them).

does anyone know if I can get some of the other HTC Sense items that are on the aria like:
    - mail and sms widgets that lets you "flip" through your email and sms messages
    - the HTC aria stock email is much, much nicer than on the cappy -- anyway I can get that?
    - the stock calendar is much nicer too...would love that

I hate that I have to get touchdown in order to get a decent email/calendar client when the htc aria has something that would work just fine.

any thoughts on making my cappy more HTC aria sense UI setup?

thanks

Advertisement
  2. MarcMaiden

MarcMaiden Well-Known Member

Launcher pro plus comes with many "sense" widgets including the SMS and Calendar one. You might want to give that a try.

I believe someone is working on a Sense UI port for the captivate, so watch out for that :)

3. captivate1

captivate1 Member This Topic's Starter

awesome....I have launcher free and just need to upgrade I think cause that app is awesome.

will def. look for the other thing coming too...
    if I could combine my cappy with the sense UI...it would rock!