• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Unveils the Incredible S, Desire S, and Wildfire S at MWC

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
HTC just wrapped their Mobile World Congress press conference, and among announcements of their first Android tablet and Facebook-buttoned handsets was the unveiling of three new Sense devices: the HTC Incredible S, HTC Desire S, and HTC Wildfire S. If you couldn’t tell by the names, they are all updated versions of handsets currently pedaled [...]

More...

HTC have massively disappointed. I can't believe how poor their line up is. I hope they have some better kit on the way later in 2011.

Three phones that are tiny improvements over their three Desire phones; one of them still sports 2.2

A tablet that doesn't use 3.0

Two gimmicky Faceache phones

Compared to the announcements from Samsung, LG and Sony Ericsson this line up from HTC is utter rubbish.

The principle difference between my Desire and the Desire S is a front facing camera. Not good enough HTC, nowhere near good enough.

Where is NFC? Where is the 8mp camera? Where is dual core processing? Where is the massive internal storage? Where is the innovation? Last year you led, this year you lag.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones