1. chaseacej

chaseacej Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Incredible HD!

Nickname: HDinc "H-Dink"
  3. To me it really doesnt matter what they call it as long as it performs well they can call it whatever they want.
  4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

prefer inc branding
    jj3699 and Crashumbc like this.
  5. Homan13PSU

Homan13PSU Well-Known Member

If I were to buy this phone, coming from the Incredible I'd prefer the Incredible branding. That being said, naming doesn't much matter to me.
  6. NightAngel79

True and i get rezound name with it having beats on it... Just love the Incredible brand
  7. DroidAV8R

DroidAV8R Well-Known Member

I noticed that while the first leaked pictures we saw last month showed this phone in all black with red accents, the new pics we saw yesterday showed a dark gray finish to the back and bezel. IMHO this is a departure from VZW's Droid color theme, and likely means that Incredible HD is out of the running.

If true, Rezound is likely the release name for this phone- dissapointing.

That said, this phone will be just as awesome no matter what it's called, and the name won't stop me from getting it.
    Crashumbc likes this.
  8. NightAngel79

^this

While I greatly prefer Inc name im still getting this beast
  9. 1324356565

1324356565 Well-Known Member

I think the HTC 'htc' should be the name (;
  10. AppsRUs

AppsRUs Well-Known Member

I have a person I know who works for Verizon (not going to say the relation, I don't want him getting in trouble), but I've been telling him about the phone his company/ department did not know about for the past 3 weeks. He told me today that my, "Vigor" has been renamed to the "Rezound," and was not sure when it was going to be released. According to him, HTC keeps pushing the date back to make certain fixes, but he says it is a very nice phone. He just got the Moto Bionic and says he should have waited.

I know how people are very skeptical of information like this. Considering I'm skeptical of it myself I wouldn't quote me on anything. All of this can change at the drop of a hat. Back when the Incredible was suppose to get the first round of Gingerbread updates he kept giving me different dates and then it kept getting pushed back, so the company as a whole is wishy-washy when it comes to these things.
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  11. NightAngel79

Appreciate the info nonetheless:)
  12. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I definitely vote HDinc. Too bad I won't be able to get this device, but I'm sure whatever successor to the Evo 3D will be a good bit better than this.
  13. If this is true than it could be another thunderbolt incident where they had to keep delaying it because it was so buggy. I hope the Vigor isnt the same way or I will definitely stay away from it.
  14. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

I love the Incredible HD naming but truthfully I could careless what they call it, as long as it has nothing to do with the Thunderbolt branding (that TB phone is going into my Droid Eris category :rolleyes:)
  15. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

I would "hope" they won't as many problems, mostly because they should have learned a lot from the Tbolt about LTE integration.
  16. rpretzel

rpretzel Well-Known Member

17. untitled1

untitled1 Well-Known Member

I voted for Inc HD, but Vigor would be my second choice. I dislike the Rezound name, but that won't stop me from getting the phone.
  18. blkbeltkid17

blkbeltkid17 Well-Known Member Contributor

i like this original name... like someone else stated that are already 2 droid incredibles and another one just may muddy up the waters now the HTC Droid Vigor sounds legit IMO
  19. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

I hope its not the Incredible HD or the Rezound either. Vigor is kinda sexy and makes it sound like it will be able to handle the crap most of us put our phones through. Yup, Vigor....the sounds of it makes me purr. Might have to possibly get it myself. But I'll let Mom get it first. :)
  20. blkbeltkid17

blkbeltkid17 Well-Known Member Contributor

HAHAH that made me LOL