• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC weather and clock on the X

lennydude

Android Expert
May 19, 2010
Maine USA
Getting my X today !!!! Fed-X says it is out for delivery :):)

I have had both the EVO 4G and the Incredible. I for, one at least, happen to be a big fan of the HTC Sense UI.

Does anyone know of an app that would have the stock clock/weather app so i can install it on the X?

Thanks much :):)

Getting my X today !!!! Fed-X says it is out for delivery :):)

I have had both the EVO 4G and the Incredible. I for, one at least, happen to be a big fan of the HTC Sense UI.

Does anyone know of an app that would have the stock clock/weather app so i can install it on the X?

Thanks much :):)

Do you mean an app / widget that looks like the HTC Clock / weather widget on the EVO for the Droid X?

Upvote 0
I am pretty sure i just put the .apk file in the root directory of the SD card?
Link

Just plug your Droid X into your PC. Make sure the USB Connection is under "USB Mass Storage" (I think that's what it is called). Just copy and paste the the apk file into your sd card. Use Apps Installer on your phone to install the apk.

Reactions: lennydude
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones