HTC Weather Widget

Last Updated:

1. RMcG

RMcG New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I've done a search through the threads to see if I can find the same issue, so please forgive me if I'm duplicating anything here...

I have an HTC Desire on Orange. Until earlier today, my weather widget was working fine, it knew where I was and it updated the weather accurately.

This afternoon it recognises my location correctly but now says 'no weather data available'. It still shows weather for the other locations - London, Paris, etc, but not for where I am now.

The only thing I can think of that has changed is that I just installed an update on an app I have (White Noise Lite from TMSOFT). Might uninstalling this app help?

I tried to manually add in my location, wondering if this would work, but it is not available on the list of locations. I've tried removing and then re-adding the weather widget to my home screens. I've tried turning my phone off and on again, in the spirit of all IT helpdesk encounters I've ever had.

Could someone help me please? I'd rather not add in another app, I'd prefer it if the existing app worked.

Cheers.

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

3. RMcG

RMcG New Member This Topic's Starter

For what it's worth it's working again now. All I did was go out and come back home again. Thanks anyway.