• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Wildfire apps not working

Gfan

Lurker
Sep 10, 2010
Hello Guys,

I bought a HTC wildfire couple of weeks back and i am a pretty satisfied customer so far except for the battery life and camera capability during the night.
Well, my actual issue is not being able to use Gmail or log on to Market apps using WiFi as when ever i try to log on using my existing google account, it tries connecting and always says "temporary problem or your phone not provisioned to use this, etc"
Can anyone help me with this?
I am eager to download some apps and try on my wildfire and i have been waiting for more than 2 weeks now.
Your help is highly appreciated.

Gfan

same problem with me .... but not with wi-fi (i got no WLAN) ....... the problem coming with mobile internet too .....
the internet browser detects the mobile network just fine .. but none of the internet based preloaded applications detect my mobile internet :/ ...

eagrly waitin for a solution ... thanx in advance ....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones