HTC Wildfire Battery Charging issue

1. balamuruga19

balamuruga19 Member

I am using HTC wildfire. When I bought the phone. It was charging 100% in 2.15 Hrs. Few months later 100% charge was completing in 2.45 Hrs. When I visited the service centre. They said can't do anything. Now it becomes more worst. It charge 80% in 1.5 Hrs. After 80% if you charge for 10 Hrs also. It will never complete to 100%. But I found solution. After 3Hrs of charging. If I switch off the phone and start again. It will show 100%. If any one has same experience. Please share me the solution. How to fix the issue.

Regards
    Balamurugan P

Advertisement
    :
  2. ChryzaorFlux

ChryzaorFlux Well-Known Member

Are you sure that certain typical battery drainers are controlled like:
    # Background data (Settings>Accounts & Sync>Untick Background data)
    # WiFi/Mobile Network
    # Device constantly checking for update (Settings>About Phone>System software updates>Untick check for update [not sure if thats what its called])
    # Background processes constantly on (Settings>Manage applications>Running)
    # Screen brightness too high (Settings>Display>Brightness)
    # A certain app may be draining your battery

Btw you might want to switch of your device and charge it for 2 hours straight, then turn it on and see how it is

Ive been having the same problem at times it goes away then it comes back like right now
  3. balamuruga19

balamuruga19 Member

Battery backup is fine. I am able to use mobile for 2 days without charging.
  4. ChryzaorFlux

ChryzaorFlux Well-Known Member

Alright cool
    I thought backup battery was an app for a sec
  5. balamuruga19

balamuruga19 Member

After replacing the board. Issue got fixed.
  6. ORA

ORA Well-Known Member

I have to charge every day. I just accept it.
  7. mkmfahad3914

mkmfahad3914 New Member

am use htc wildfire my battery isn't full charge. plz help me.....
  8. balamuruga19

balamuruga19 Member

Give me the issue in detail. So i can help you. How to resolve the issue
  9. rathin1987

rathin1987 New Member

Hi I am having same issue with my htc wild fire , you said after changing board your problem got resolved , please tell me what do you mean by after changing board ? board means power board in house or mobile inside cheap board ?
  10. rathin1987

rathin1987 New Member

Hi I am having same issue with my htc wild fire , you said after changing board your problem got resolved , please tell me what do you mean by after changing board ? board means power board in house or mobile inside cheap board ?
  11. balamuruga19

balamuruga19 Member

Mobile Board