Htc wildfire coming soon!!!!

1. phillybirds

phillybirds Active Member

I just got my info pack at my Metro Store so the Wildfire should be here in about a week or 2!!! Can't wait!! Finally we get an HTC device!!! Gingerbread with the Sense ROM, 5 megapixel camera with flash and its rumored to be around the same price as the Admire's original price of $129!!!:D

Advertisement
    :
  2. phillybirds

phillybirds Active Member

Edit: Looks like it should be unveiled on Monday!!! I was looking through my info pack and found some tell-tale info. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS PHONE!!!
  3. SpawnHyuuga

SpawnHyuuga Well-Known Member

I'm gonna be honest, the Wildfire is an okay phone; but I can't see a reason to buy it with Metro's service in my area. I might consider the Esteem; but even that lacks without 4G in my area. I want a phone that's cheap and can still play good Android games.
  4. henalvfa

henalvfa Well-Known Member

Sense is the Key for the phone...
    It makes it amazing. We know its not going to be extremly fast however just the camera will make up for a lot of the down sides the network speed brings. Some markets have EVDO dont forget, we all should be receiving some sort of treatment with that.

Plus, the camera and the flash are really amazing..... this will be a christmas seller for sure.

It will be second week of november, price tag will be at 179, no known MIR or IR yet.

Which is still great. the optimus last year was 229.
  5. sealuva

sealuva Well-Known Member

Why would you be excited about an old phone that came out early 2010? Just asking..
  6. dongemus

dongemus Well-Known Member

This will be good for my wife, does anybody know how the battery life is?

Any word on the Nexus?
  7. MetroPOS13

MetroPOS13 Well-Known Member

Seriously? Why are you guys freaking out about a lackluster HTC phone? I LOVE HTC! Don't get me wrong..but they built the wildfire , to be a low end phone. That's exactly what it is. This phone will not be a hot seller. The crappy M835 is now $59, and the admire is only $99...why would somebody pay close to $200 for a phone with less specs than the Admire? The wildfire is an optimus, with Sense, a 5mp camera..and flash [maybe].

Y'all need to check out Cdma-village.com..this is NOT me supporting any website, but I just want you guys to see the phones you are missing..