HTC Wildfire - HELP!!Support

Last Updated:

1. Amandie82

Amandie82 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Everyone, i have a wildfire and its telling me i am low on storage and i need to delete files.. i have deleted all my messages, i am no longer able to receive or send messages either.. what do i do??? (sorry if this is a silly question, i am a little backwards with technology :)

Advertisement
  2. Jethro10

Jethro10 Well-Known Member

You need to also delete some programs you have installed.
    The wildfire was made with not too much memory.

Jeff

3. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

moving to wildfire troubleshooting section

4. ephbee

ephbee Well-Known Member

yup thats all to do with your apps you have installed me thinks, menu, settings, sd and phone storage,check available space on internal phone storage, if you are under about 17mb you will get the low on storage warning
    menu,settings,applications,manage applications, ( choose the app you want deleted) then hit uninstall.

when 2.2 comes you will be able to have more apps as some can be moved to the sd card

5. What, me?! No!

What, me?! No! New Member

Hi, I have the same problem with very low memory. Can anybody please tell me, would using a duo pro memory stick work? If it would, where would it go on the phone? :rolleyes:

6. ephbee

ephbee Well-Known Member

no, unless you have a custom rom with froyo 2.2( like wildpuzzle) apps cannot be shifted from internal memory, and the wildfire uses a micro sd card which is bottom left when looking at back of phone without cover