1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

HTC Wildfire leather case overheating

1. supmario

supmario New Member

hi all,
    I just thinking to buy a leather case for a HTC Wildfire, and what do you think, is the case will cause the phone to overheat. It encloses the phone and it seems like it might be a bad idea to even have cases like that. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. melissaberks

melissaberks New Member

I have a gel skin and screen saver for my htc wildfire. My partner purchased a leather flip-top case for his htc desire and he has had no problems with overheating so far. I think the gel cases are great coupled with a phone sock.
  3. bingefeller

bingefeller Active Member

I have a leather case for mine and never noticed any problems with overheating. My leather case is open at the top and doesn't have any straps. I don't think that if a phone is in a case and isn't being use that it should be overheating.
  4. sweetgurl38

sweetgurl38 New Member

looking for a goo case anyone have any sugestions
  5. sweetgurl38

sweetgurl38 New Member

loooking for good case anyone hae sugestions
  6. hemantc007

hemantc007 Member

me too, please suggest me a good case , not a leather one i don't like it .
  7. nice123

nice123 New Member

8. mac9091

mac9091 New Member

The only time i have found mine to get hot is when i have been using the navigation programme, but only behind the HTC logo on the back.