HTC Wildfire Music Player Gone Mad!Support

Last Updated:

1. aengel4

aengel4 New Member This Topic's Starter

I've had my Wildfire for almost a month, and initially the basic comes-with-the-phone music player worked fine. I generally just play my whole library on shuffle. But within the last week or so, after playing a few songs (the number decreases each time I try this) a song will pause and then start to skip through all the songs, playing a second or two of each as it goes past. I'll try pausing, but it will just start up again. Even when I kill the app, it will start up of its own accord, again, playing a second or two of each song as it skips through. Yesterday I had to turn the phone off just to get the thing to shut up!

When I added music, I just did a drag and drop onto the SD card, and similarly when I removed a bit. As far as I'm aware, I've not removed anything crucial to the system operations (only have removed some free apps that I found I didn't use).

Any ideas? I haven't a clue what to do to fix it!

Advertisement
  2. Jenniferr2011

Jenniferr2011 Member

As to Wildfire, everything will be ok except the low resolution (QVGA). Unfortunately the film will freeze up if the resolution of the file reaches over 480x288. I think it is hard to solve this problem caused by its cofigurations.
    God bless u, guy!

3. ourjets

ourjets Active Member

Hi,

I couldnt get on with the installed music player and downloaded Meridian from Apps Market. I find this much better. Hope to get Mixzing for Wildfire when it becomes available. Another good music player.

:)

4. Plurbs

Plurbs New Member

I've just been recently getting the error described in the opening post. Absolutely insane bug. I have about 900 tracks loaded up and when the bug happens, which is often, it plays random snippets of about 5 tracks in 10 seconds.

Guess I will be trying a new music app.