• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

htc wildfire s

birdworld

Lurker
Jan 16, 2012
Help!
No matter what I try, I can't get my HTC wildfire s to notify me (audibly) when I get messages on FaceBook,e-mails etc. If I go into Facebook first however the notification tone will sound. All settings for notification sounds are switched on. Anyone know what I need to do to rectify this ????

Hello and welcome to Android Forum. Here's a link to a tutorial I post awhile back. http://androidforums.com/android-ap...-notification-fix-try-these-simple-steps.html. This works great for me.

Make sure you are using the "facebook app for android" you can go into settings and set the alert to whichever sound you like. By default the alert notification is set to none.

For more info, tips and tricks on your device - you should checkin to your phone's device area of support. HTC Wildfire S - Android Forums.

Thanks for joining the forum. Best of luck. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones