HTC Wildfire screen won't turn on?Support

Last Updated:

1. HTCnoob:O

HTCnoob:O New Member

Few weeks ago I broke my original HTC Wildfire's screen and I replaced it (myself). It was all working absolutely brilliantly. Perfectly. Except I realised I hadn't put the volume buttons back... So, in the EXACT same process that I replaced the screen, I put to volume button back in.

I then tried to turn it on. FAILURE! The LED light goes green, and the phone vibrates 3 times, saying that it's on, BUT THE SCREEN IS STILL BLACK!

So I boot the phone in safe-mode (or whatever) by holding the lower volume button and tapping the power button. I did a tried everything from this mode (including all bootloaders/reboots, clear storage/factory resets and recoveries) but to no avail!

At one point I thought I had it working because after the first time i cleared storage, it came on and worked again! BUT when I turned it off again and tried to turn it back on, it would'nt work again! Only the LED green light and 3 vibrates!

PLEASE HELP, I only got this phone 4 months ago as an 18th b-day present! I can't have it broken on me! It was expensive!