1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

HTC Wildfire Sign-in to Google Latitude

Last Updated:

1. Delta007bhd

Delta007bhd Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

I just bought the HTC Wildfire but I cannot login to my google account to use latitude. When I enter my email and password it says xxxxxxx@something.be does not use gmail and then it suggests alternatives ending at gmail.com.

I do not wish to create a new gmail account, I simply want to use the same email and password that I also use on my computer to login to google and latitude and so on. I can see latitude under this account on my pc but can't login to it with the wildfire because it keeps moaning about this gmail.:mad:

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Delta007bhd

Delta007bhd Member This Topic's Starter

Correct me if I'm wrong but apparently there's no other solution on the HTC Wildfire to start Google Latitude or any other Google application than to log in with a gmail account(?)
    I have created a gmail account to test this. So I still use my old email to login to google (xxxxxxxx@something.be) and with this email I can also open my gmail account but at the top of the gmail page it says (name@gmail.com). Now on the HTC Wildfire I used the gmail address and the google password and I was logged into google latitude.
    They really make things complicated but now it's solved.

3. mangkelin

mangkelin New Member

me too ... i can't use my google lattitude in my wildfire s ... suck !