HTC Wildfire T Mobile & Orrange

1. Roys100

Roys100 New Member

Hi all

This is my first post so thanks for any help in advance.

I have a htc wildfire running andriod 2.2.1 and have been registered to receive T mobile and Orange. However it will only pick up T mobile, data roaming is switched on.

When I switch on and search for networks manually you can login to orange or T mobile but in auto ma-tic mode will only stay on T mobile and when no signal not switch to orange even when there is an orange signal.

My wife has the same phone but when she searches for networks there is a network named T mobile Orange, were mine displays these separate.

Can anyone give any advice how to solve this problem.

Thanks Roy

Advertisement
  2. Hexx

Hexx Well-Known Member

Hi,

Not sure why you are unable to pick up the Orange signal - might be worth dropping T-Mobile a line. I find the T-Mobile support on Twitter very helpful and quick to respond. You can find them at @TMobileUKhelp.

As for the difference in operator list - that might be down to your SIM card. The SIM card in my Wildfire S I have had for years and always says T-Mobile on the lock screen regardless of whether it is connected to T-Mobile or Orange. The only way I can tell which it is currently connected to is by seleting the 'Search networks' option in settings - a star appears against the network it is currently connected to.

Ben .
    Roys100 likes this.