HTC Wildfire

1. pwhi6419

pwhi6419 New Member

Hi Everyone,

Could someone help please, I've aquired a HTC Wildfire which is stuck on its boot screen. From the looks of it, it has been rooted but I'd like to get it back to it's orignal settings. It has the following on its screen....

BUZZ PVT SHIP S-OFF
    HBOOT-1.01.0001
    MICROP-0622
    TOUCH PANEL-ATMELC03_16ac
    RADIO-3.35.30.10
    Nov 17 2010,12:08:53

I've tried looking for drivers to no avail.

Thankyou :confused::)

Advertisement
    :
  2. SubtleBrick

SubtleBrick Member

if you weren't aware that it was rooted then i'm assuming you wouldn't be aware if it had clockwork mod installed, hmm?

try holding down the volume down and power button then releasing the power button when the screen flicks off. you should be able to go into recovery mode. if not, then you can install a ROM onto the SD card then flash it during boot mode.
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hello, pwhi6419.. :)

Welcome aboard. I've moved your thread to its area of support for assistance.
  4. Sigfadir

Sigfadir New Member

I got the CM7 installed on my HTC Wildfire. The trick is that you need to get your phone updated to Wildfire S to proceede to get CM7 on your phone. I'm not sure what you have installed, so I guess you need to read on some more to get it done right.
    And to have it said, it was a friend of mine that opened my phone, and he's good on opening devices etc., and he spent like 3-4 hours to get it done. I guess the one that had your phone first didn't know that he had to open it to an HTC Wildfire S before he could open it in a new ROM. =/ Sorry for not having anything else to help you with at the moment. Hope what I've written here can help you some.

PS:
    It says
    BUZZ PVT SHIP S-OFF
    HBOOT-6.01.1002
    MICROP-0622
    TOUCH PANEL-SYN3KY_01
    RADIO-3.35.20.10
    Nov 17 2010, 12:08:53
  5. ChryzaorFlux

ChryzaorFlux Well-Known Member

Try this link dude, it worked for two people
    http://androidforums.com/wildfire-s...e-help-none-conventional-methods-working.html
  6. alvifarzana

alvifarzana New Member

i have wildfire buzz im trying to root it tried various methdos lyk sdk download,unrevoked bt dese appliacations doesnot get installed on my computer error 404 is displayed...can any1 send me links or help me how to root my fone..its realy urgent..or any video how to root my phone..plzzz