1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Htc wont unlock?Support

1. sppoh

sppoh New Member

okay so i got a desire c for xmas and it worked fine, was a bit slow but nothing to bad, but today i had about 70% batt. and was playing a game on my phone until the batt. hit 14%, the phone was a bit warm so i just put it down for a bit, i went to unlock it again and it didnt respond, at 1st i thourght it had died but naterally i checked again, this time the screen flashed on for half a seconed, literly not long enough to check the time. I took the batt. out and put it back in and i could unlock form the start up, but if it locked again there was no way to unlock it. I assumed it was because of the low batt. level so i put in the charged batt. from my dads phone but it was still the same problem. I put my phone on charge with the orignal dead batt. in it, and when the screen with the green batt. on it was showing it would let me unlock, but again if it locked i was screwed, any one got any ideas what this could be and how i can fix it? plllleaseeee

Advertisement
  2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

Once unlocked, does the touch screen function normally in every area? Any problems with the touch screen while charging via AC vs charging via USB vs not charging?
  3. sppoh

sppoh New Member

the screen works fine, i only tired charging it from the plug
  4. rosser725

rosser725 Active Member

Have you tried a factory reset?