• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC_IME Mod on Wildfire?

Agerkvist

Jun 23, 2010
As the topic says - is there a version of HTC_IME mod for Wildfire? I downloaded the low res version from the XDA site, but they keyboard is way to big on the Wildfire.

If there's an alternative that gives you text prediction etc. in all text boxes, please let me know. I'm so annoyed at having to do google searches without it :& I'd also really like a keyboard that made smileys easier accessible.

While I'm at it - Beautiful Widgets; any working version available or did HTC nuke them all?

I love LauncherPro, but I also love the HTC widgets and those don't play nice together.

Lastly - any app that will let me see what currently running apps hog how much of the CPU and RAM? My phone gets slow at times, and I'd like to be able to pinpoint exactly what apps are making it do so.

Thanks a bunch!:)

SystemPanel Lite is a nice program you could use to monitor your Android phone. Also, Advanced Task Killer or Advanced Task Manager (by Aaron La) would be good to check running apps and processes.

I too love LauncherPro but didn't find any nice widgets like the ones that are available with HTC Sense.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones