HTC_IME Mod on Wildfire?Support

Last Updated:

1. Agerkvist

Agerkvist Member This Topic's Starter

As the topic says - is there a version of HTC_IME mod for Wildfire? I downloaded the low res version from the XDA site, but they keyboard is way to big on the Wildfire.

If there's an alternative that gives you text prediction etc. in all text boxes, please let me know. I'm so annoyed at having to do google searches without it :& I'd also really like a keyboard that made smileys easier accessible.

While I'm at it - Beautiful Widgets; any working version available or did HTC nuke them all?

I love LauncherPro, but I also love the HTC widgets and those don't play nice together.

Lastly - any app that will let me see what currently running apps hog how much of the CPU and RAM? My phone gets slow at times, and I'd like to be able to pinpoint exactly what apps are making it do so.

Thanks a bunch!:)

Advertisement
  2. Ritwik7

Ritwik7 Member

SystemPanel Lite is a nice program you could use to monitor your Android phone. Also, Advanced Task Killer or Advanced Task Manager (by Aaron La) would be good to check running apps and processes.

I too love LauncherPro but didn't find any nice widgets like the ones that are available with HTC Sense.

3. chtamina

chtamina Well-Known Member

any news about HTC IME mod on wildfire ?

4. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

The low res one is perfect for the HTC hero, but unfortunately the wildfire is even lower res than that. I don't think you will be able to get it to work on the wildfire if its too big.

Sorry

5. chtamina

chtamina Well-Known Member

thanks for the reply