HTCpedia Shop, and and you shall receive! (holster)Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Tr1age

Tr1age Active Member This Topic's Starter

So I hated my holster for my droid incredible, because I had put a case on it and it was VERY bulky, well i saw HTCpedia was selling the snap on that was compatible with the Verizon wireless red snap on case, but only WITH the snap on case included. So I sent them a quick email to see if they would sell it separately, and low and behold!!!

HTC Droid Incredible Holste Only

Here are a copy of the emails. Pretty nice folks.

Advertisement
  2. suzlyn

suzlyn Well-Known Member

I got the holster combo but ended up using the clear snap on case with it. Nice you can buy it separately now for those that would like it.

3. AHanks12

AHanks12 Well-Known Member

I bought this holster/case combo from a local Verizon store and after having it for about 2 weeks I have to say I'm not too happy with it. At first it was great and I love the fact that the phone is stored in the holster with the screen facing in. The problem I'm having is that the phone does not fit into the holster as tightley as it did when I first bought it. I think, somehow, the holster is widening a little just from normal use.

.....Once again, I'm on the hunt for the perfect case.

4. Proph

Proph Well-Known Member

i don't use holsters but after a couple of weeks now i could use a pouch. any suggestions? the ones on HTCpedia are ok but don't exactly excite me.

5. chimpy

chimpy Well-Known Member

$20 for a felt pouch? What a ****ing ripoff...

6. Zabii

Zabii Well-Known Member

Just order the nexus one sleeve.

7. papamarik

papamarik Well-Known Member

they just added a nice selection of pocket pouches in different colors. I checked their site yesterday and today they have more selection. HTC Desire, Incredible Pocket Pouch

8. b1gg134

b1gg134 Well-Known Member

I am waiting on Seidio to offer a holster.... I used their holsters exclusively on the Blackberries I've owned and they were always first quality. Plus that holster looks like hell. IMO :)

9. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

Hello,

We will be releasing some more accessories including cases and holsters in the coming weeks so stay tuned :D

Regards,

patchnauty, GrandMasterB and rphusker like this.
  10. Louns

Louns Member

Seideo is one of the first companies I've ever seen post in a forum like this. They posted in a battery thread as well and I have to say I love it. Any company that reads our forum and delivers on what its customers ask for is aces in my book.

Keep it up Seideo