http://rootyourdroid.info/ Bandwidth Exceeded

Last Updated:

1. Balczak

Balczak Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

if you cant wait you can go the easy route and download dmupdater from the market and use that to root. i would not suggest using the droidmod rom but you can still use the app to root if you need to.

3. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Here, next to each search result you cn click the cached link and it has all the info you need. Remember you can't follow links within the cached page though so you have to go back to the reults to find whatever part you need.

Let me google that for you

4. Balczak

Balczak Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the replies guys, I guess I'll just hold off until everything is back.

5. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

Hopefully soon...We are working on it but as you can imagine...it's an entire "how to guide" that we are trying to move over with lots of linked info...just may take a day or two but it will be back soon.

In the meantime, if you click on the Sticky thead, http://androidforums.com/all-things-root-droid/45764-guide-s-everything-root-related.html , CRPercodani has added a link which will direct you to the cached versions of the previous site...all the info is still there but it is a little harder to follow which adds additional challanges for people who are already trying to learn a bunch of new stuff.

You can always go the DroidMod route...but I always recommend having an idea of what is going on behind the scenes in case you run into trouble.