1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

http://www.nowinstock.netGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Wooby

Wooby Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For those still looking for the tablet or dock, I suggest trying this site. Not making this up, I went to this site this morning and noticed the desktop alert. I literally was working on something and the alarm went off for newegg.com having the tablet in stock. Clicked on link purchased on newegg and in less than 5 minutes it was sold out again. Now just waiting on the dock.

NowInStock.net Product Availability Tracker and In Stock Notification System

Advertisement
    Creef412 likes this.
  2. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

waiting for the device...got my alerts setup :)
    hope this isnt a phishing scam thats linking us to people made up newegg/walmart/target sites and sending our credit card info an ID to some idiots in china! #itcouldhappen
    :)

3. holysnikey

holysnikey Well-Known Member

Haha No its legit I used it a day or 2 ago and after only having it set up for like an hour Walmart got stock and I got an order in and mines on the truck for delivery. Unless its the most elaborate scam ever and they hacked all the websites including FedEx and UPS :)

4. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

lmao!!
    well...though unlikely as hell...IT COULD HAPPEN! :D

5. Gunner

Gunner Well-Known Member

Yep, I've been using nowinstock. I was lucky enough to be at my computer when it went off this morning for the 16GB @ Newegg. Got the damn thing in my cart and by the time I hit 'purchase' it was out of stock again. Fuuuuuuuuuuu.....

6. cyr0n3

cyr0n3 New Member

Just kidding, i guess i snatched the 1 that was in stock! lol just rechecked my confirmation again and it says processing!

7. cyr0n3

cyr0n3 New Member

It looks like newegg is releasing like 1 tablet at a time, when i checked i got one and ordered it and then it went out of stock. checked again in stock and checked again out of stock

8. Gunner

Gunner Well-Known Member

Got both the TF and the KB Dock today from Newegg via Nowinstock. That site kicks ass!

Newegg unloaded a bunch of TF's and docks off the truck today around 12:45EST. They were getting insta-purchased as soon as they were scanned into inventory.

9. Creef412

Creef412 New Member

Got the 32gb version today thanks to this post and site. Thanks!

10. IsuGuy

IsuGuy New Member

Thanks for this, was able to grab a 32gb from bestbuy about an hour ago!

11. TexasBadger

TexasBadger Well-Known Member

I was able to find and buy a 32 GB TF101 at Newegg.com last night, just four hours after registering at Nowinstock.net. When they sent me an email alert, I jumped on it. Newegg shipped my tablet at Noon today, PST. Thanks, Nowinstock!

12. Mikedroids

Mikedroids Active Member

well this sucks, Tiger direct had 16 gb tf in stock TWICE today and not one email alert was sent to my phone. wtf... nowinstock wtf T__T

13. clgwli

clgwli Well-Known Member

I used it and found one at Walmart. I did cancel the purchase when Microcenter had them in stock at my store. They still have a few 32GB here and there and will accept online orders

Micro Center - ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101-B1 Tablet TF101-B1

Still looking for a dock though. I missed the text alert earlier today for one in stock. Oh well...

14. Mikedroids

Mikedroids Active Member

budget is for 399 im afraid so ill have to wait until the 16 gb 399 one comes back in stock again

WOW, I found out the bullshiet Tigerdirect was pulling and didnt know about. Thank goodness nowinstock didnt notify me of buying it there or I would have made a big mistake.