• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huawei Ascend 3G battery life

wayne137

Android Enthusiast
Apr 7, 2011
Florida
So i been using the 3G now for a few hours n my big issue is. my phone has to constantly stay on the charger and i cant get it to past 50% seriously. so you can use these 2 apps i have use them and it worked...

1. Juice defender Ultimate (buy it in the andriod market it the best right now)
2. Andriod Booster free (help controll the 3g tell what apps are using the the data and etc).

The most sure way i can tell u to save ur battery life when it come to mobile data isTURN IT OFF most people leave it on.. you dont need data to text or talk strictly internet purpose only and your apps have permission to use the mobile network whenever it wants to and killing apps never seem to work they always end up running again so that what i can give to u

let me know if u have better ways to save the battery life:D:);):rolleyes:

So i been using the 3G now for a few hours n my big issue is. my phone has to constantly stay on the charger and i cant get it to past 50% seriously. so you can use these 2 apps i have use them and it worked...

1. Juice defender Ultimate (buy it in the andriod market it the best right now)
2. Andriod Booster free (help controll the 3g tell what apps are using the the data and etc).

The most sure way i can tell u to save ur battery life when it come to mobile data isTURN IT OFF most people leave it on.. you dont need data to text or talk strictly internet purpose only and your apps have permission to use the mobile network whenever it wants to and killing apps never seem to work they always end up running again so that what i can give to u

let me know if u have better ways to save the battery life:D:);):rolleyes:

Thanks for the info Wayne.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones