• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huawei Ascend Case and Screen Protector

Drax2042

Lurker
Jan 12, 2011
I'm having a hard time finding a good case and screen protector to get for my Huawei Ascend. I prefer the rubberized hard cover cases but I'm willing to go with the jelly style if the quality is better. Also I need a good screen protector because my phone is in my pocket all day long.

Any recommendations?

I'm having a hard time finding a good case and screen protector to get for my Huawei Ascend. I prefer the rubberized hard cover cases but I'm willing to go with the jelly style if the quality is better. Also I need a good screen protector because my phone is in my pocket all day long.

Any recommendations?

Here is one, but I'm sure others have others. Don't forget there are 4 pages

Cellphoneshop Search Results for ascend

Upvote 0
Here's the link to a nice silicone case:

Amazon.com: huawei ascend case

I got one about a month ago and I am very happy with it. It shows no signs of breaking or tearing.

Here's the link to my review. My review is the first By: Lenny.

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case for Huawei Ascend M860 - Blue

Now for the screen protectors I just get a universal one instead of buying one specifically for the ascend. Here's the link to what I have:

Amazon.com: Fellowes WriteRight Universal Screen Protector, 10 Pack: Cell Phones & Accessories

$8 for 10 protectors is a great deal. With these protectors you just cut them down to size. It has a grid on it to make it easier to cut correctly. Also it comes with Squeege cardbord card thing to press out the air bubbles.:D

Upvote 0
IMO Ebay is about the best place to get that kind of stuff. You can usually get free shipping too. I got a Zebra hard case for mine for around 4 bucks right after I got it. I took it off just cause I got tired of it. But there are lots of different screen protectors offered. The ones I don't like are those that are highly reflective.

Agreed. Just try not to buy from sellers located in Hong Kong or you will be waiting for bazzilion years!

Upvote 0
I posted this before somewhere but to repeat myself .... I ordered a beautiful Zebra striped hard case on ebay. It was under $5 w/free shipping. And it fit beautifully too. It was great the first couple of weeks I had it but when I went to the mountains at Christmas time and everyone else had their sleek elite Droids, none of them had cases and mine seemed so out of place that I took the case off. The minute I did everyone began to rave about how cool my phone was. Funny but when the case was on it no one said anything. LOL

Upvote 0
I posted this before somewhere but to repeat myself .... I ordered a beautiful Zebra striped hard case on ebay. It was under $5 w/free shipping. And it fit beautifully too. It was great the first couple of weeks I had it but when I went to the mountains at Christmas time and everyone else had their sleek elite Droids, none of them had cases and mine seemed so out of place that I took the case off. The minute I did everyone began to rave about how cool my phone was. Funny but when the case was on it no one said anything. LOL

Haha...damn....NEVVVVERRRRRMINDDDDD then :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones