• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei ascend h866c broken glass screen

tissy83

Lurker
Feb 6, 2013
I have the huawei ascend h866c phone service with straightalk) and I dropped my phone at work and the glass on the screen is all cracked. Is there any way to get a replacement screen for this phone (the glass). I am looking for one that is not too expensive. If so, how do you install a new glass screen? The phone only cost me $100 but if I can get the phone fixed for cheaper than that instead of having to buy a new one I wold like to do so.

I have the huawei ascend h866c phone service with straightalk) and I dropped my phone at work and the glass on the screen is all cracked. Is there any way to get a replacement screen for this phone (the glass). I am looking for one that is not too expensive. If so, how do you install a new glass screen? The phone only cost me $100 but if I can get the phone fixed for cheaper than that instead of having to buy a new one I wold like to do so.

You could purchase a used phone on eBay for a small price and do the repair yourself. It's not difficult. Just have to watch for the flex cables as they break easily.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones