Huawei Ascend Music Player. HELP!Support

Last Updated: 2012-09-06 02:31:09
  1. Roxie_xoxo

Roxie_xoxo New Member

I just got my new Huawei ascend yesterday. I tried putting songs on the msuic playlist app that came with it but there's no button for searching songs or anything. Do i download a certain app? i don't have an itunes & that music costs. HELP :(

Advertisement
  2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

Long press a song and select "add to playlist"
    You should be able to figure from there.
  3. Tokenpoke

And for better sound grab a powerAmp trial. Better sound and a setting for speaker that doubles ourput vol.
    *edit*
    Oh with almost all apps try poking everything, then try long poking it. Then poke it again, for good measure.
    KOLIO likes this.
  4. BlastGT1

BlastGT1 Well-Known Member

Now we know where you got your nick. That last poke for good measure was the token, wasn't it?
    KOLIO likes this.
  5. Tokenpoke

My ex gave it to me "all you wanna do is toke and poke!".
    KOLIO likes this.
  6. RJFait

RJFait Well-Known Member

Also, on just about any screen in any app, pressing the hardware 'menu' button gives you different options.
    My main problem with PowerAmp and the stock music player is no 'stop' button. Long pressing 'play' or 'pause' in PowerAmp shows as a 'stop' button, but it still leaves it running in the background.
  7. yaniraaguilar6

yaniraaguilar6 New Member

i just got my huawei ascend 2 today and after putting my music on there and playing it im having the same freakin problem! i mean how complicated is it to just STOP a song?! im reeaaly not liking the idea of getting outsmarted by a phone. lol! if anyone can please help me out i would be grateful :)
  8. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Try THIS one:

I moved a song from the PC to a file I named "music" and the Music Player will NOT see it. There are two "sample" songs on the phone, so I moved the song to the same subfolder.

It STILL doesn't show up!

Please enlighten me here... :p
  9. alphadrago12

alphadrago12 Member

if ur having probs seeing ur songs make sure they r mp3 format. i had to re-rip some of my cds last night cuz they were ripped as wma's. if u just want to search ur libary for songs hit the search button at the bottom and the keyboard should come up type what ur lookin for and if its there it should come up with some choices based on what ur typing in