1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Huawei Ascend X 4g (ideos x6) out now for Cincinnati Bell

1. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Does anybody have this phone yet? It looks like the 4g is only in/around Cincinnati, but what are C Bells 3g speeds like? I know a lot of people who have good service with their dumb phones around here (Dayton area), but I seem to be close to the edge of their 3g coverage. Any feedback on this phone, or the service in the Dayton area would be appreciated. Also, could their phones be used on T-Mobile? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

Cincinnati Bell has about the fastest 3g that i have personally seen. When doing speed tests on friends phone consistently hitting 3+ mbps down. CB is a gsm network so it may actually be possible to use tmo phone and vice versa.

I know one person that is supposed to be getting the 4g phone very soon
    Gmash likes this.