• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huawei ascend

weakfear

Lurker
Jan 11, 2011
Hello, I have a few questions about my phone first off, When will I get android 2.2? Second were can I get a new battery case for my phone?(in case you haven't read the title it's the huawei ascend) By battery case I mean the back part of the phone that you need to take off in order to get to the battery, because I bought a case so prevent my phone from getting scratches, So I bought the case and dirt and stuff started accumelating under the case and when I took off the case to clean it, There were these scratches, like dirt fossilized on my phone and it looks like dirt but it wont come off 3rd Will my huawei ascend support 4g? I asked a customer rep from metro pcs they said it would because it would get the 4g service as in signal but not apps and features and 4th, On the display box of my phone it says 3g/1x does my phone have 3g? and I'm not aware of it ? lol well thanks c:

Hello, I have a few questions about my phone first off, When will I get android 2.2? Second were can I get a new battery case for my phone?(in case you haven't read the title it's the huawei ascend) By battery case I mean the back part of the phone that you need to take off in order to get to the battery, because I bought a case so prevent my phone from getting scratches, So I bought the case and dirt and stuff started accumelating under the case and when I took off the case to clean it, There were these scratches, like dirt fossilized on my phone and it looks like dirt but it wont come off 3rd Will my huawei ascend support 4g? I asked a customer rep from metro pcs they said it would because it would get the 4g service as in signal but not apps and features and 4th, On the display box of my phone it says 3g/1x does my phone have 3g? and I'm not aware of it ? lol well thanks c:

1) 2.2 Soon

2) If you need the back of the phone, I would just go to a metro store, and see if they have any laying around, or check ebay.

3) I do not have 3g /1x, only 1x. The Samsung Craft is the only Metro phone that supports 4g at the moment. No other phone is 3g or 4g, they are all 1x.

4) not sure why your box says that.

Reactions: weakfear
Upvote 0
on my weather clock widget the sun shows at night also...why?! and how can i make it change to a moon at night??? help!

You can download the app Moon Phase and it will give you notifications of the different moon phases, etc, if you are interested in the moon.

The weather widget is only going to show the sun or clouds and not the moon.

Upvote 0
1) 2.2 Soon

2) If you need the back of the phone, I would just go to a metro store, and see if they have any laying around, or check ebay.

3) I do not have 3g /1x, only 1x. The Samsung Craft is the only Metro phone that supports 4g at the moment. No other phone is 3g or 4g, they are all 1x.

4) not sure why your box says that.
the phone supports 3g, metro's service doesn't.

Upvote 0
When I first got my phone, I was using that clock, and a couple of times there was some kind of error, and the clock would be wrong, and it would say unknown location or something like that. Anyway, when it did that, it would be showing the moon! That was the only time it ever showed the moon on there. That was actually the reason I switched to another clock.

Upvote 0
I love this phone. Sometimes I just don't love the service provider and their lack of 3G. It's like my phone can't get it's full potential if the carrier isn't allowing it too!

Yeah...that's the downside! I guess there just has to be a downside to everything. LOL

But all in all...it's probably the 'glass half full'! hahaha

:D

Upvote 0
Yeah...that's the downside! I guess there just has to be a downside to everything. LOL

But all in all...it's probably the 'glass half full'! hahaha

2cetgrp.jpg

Reactions: Jazziette
Upvote 0
You're like "I just tasted it, Tastes terrible. Your turn.". Looks like we need to get some more sugar, Or we need to put a little less alcohol in it. :p Our special "Spiked" Koolemade!

Noooooo!!!! I'm making you drink it first! You know...the old taste test! You taste it first and then if you don't get sick I know it's okay!

hahahaha

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones