• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei Ascend

I had a feeling it was Dear somethingorother, but for whatever reason I just didn't connect the Husband part.

Can't say I've heard anything about those phones, myself. However, I would recommend googling both phones and reading some reviews to see what other people have to say. I always read comments, which drives my DW (Dear Wife) crazy, LOL. I pay attention to the reviewer's notes, but not so much if the majority of opinions by the commenters say otherwise. I prefer the common man's (or woman's) opinion over someone who is paid to write a review.

I would also recommend going to the store and asking them to let you check out a live phone. My wife did this and was allowed to test the Ascend and another phone, and that helped her immensely in being able to see what they actually do.

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones