• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei G6 storage issues

This us my second Huawei phone and on both I have probs with storage.
I have phone set on SD storage as default but nothing goes on there I still get a message saying no storage available on device.
I know there is!!!! Half on phone and more than half on SD card. I have followed several methids to rectify this from people on forums etc and nothing works.
I have started again from scratch, mounted and unmounted SD card. Moved items (that can be moved) but only 3 could be moved. I have disabled those I do not use and uninstalled those I can.
Personally I have 4/5 apps that I have installed. I have deleted and removed texts emails etc.
Sorry this is long winded but I am losing all patience.
Thanks

I have no solution for the problem,but I have the same problems.
I'm glad that I'm not alone,but it is a problem.
I have issues with Tomtom,when I install it on the SD card ,then I start tomtom,I download the europe card,but when I start tomtom again,he said that na card is found!!!
Huawei problem?
Hi I still have problems with the storage space on my phone but i have since put a larger SD card in and that seems to be OK for the moment. The problem i foresee is that when apps cannot be saved to card and therefore on phone, then storage issues will begin again.
Phones i think should come with the space it states and leave it up to the consumer as to what apps they install on their phones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones