• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huawei honour g750-t00

chezy86

Lurker
Feb 14, 2011
Hi been looking for any information regarding google sync and the HUAWEI G750-T00.Basic problem is the phone contacts will not sync with google an error occurs and a message which reads"sync is currently experiencing problems and will be back shortly".I have got round it be importing a v card from my pc google desktop to the phone but i would like it to work as it should.
One forum suggested going to settings>manage apps>all>contacts and clicking force stop and then clear data. Then the same process with the file" contacts storage",then go to google sync and all should be ok.Well this did not work for me all it did was delete all my contacts luckily i had the v card to re install.
Anyone got any ideas whats going wrong google apps and gmail sync just fine.
My phone has the original EMUI rom V100R1001CHNC00B127 and is rooted with google play and apps installed any info please regards

Hey all, I had finally found solution to google contacts sync without rooting the phone Huawei honor 3x G750 t00.
Install the apk file and restart the phone and give all permissions to the app. The app has been unzipped from gapps.working on jelly bean 4.2.2. Enjoy...

Download link www33.zippyshare.com/v/55645144/file.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones