• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HUAWEI IDEOS U8150-B ClockworkMod

mahtabyusuf

Lurker
Feb 23, 2011
I am new to android. Rooted my phone using z4root. Installed ROM Manager v3.0.0.7 from android market. Accidentally flash ClockworkMod recovery using Huawei pulse mini option without taking backup of current ROM.
Now the problem is when I restart my phone in recovery mode, a black illuminated screen appears and nothing happens after that.

I want to go to stock recovery. Please any body help me. Please provide step by step guide.

No. I have not tried it out yet. My problem is that I want to go to stock ROM. Can your mentioned link can help me in doing that.

IDK why not. Use ultrakiller to recover your phone then re-flash to stock rom.

If the issue is you can't boot/go into recovery then you need to re-flash your phone with some kind of rom-manager so you can then go and restore the stock rom.

Reactions: mahtabyusuf
Upvote 0
Good luck finding a stock recovery image, i couldn't find one anywhere, just use UltraJack's recovery, it's just a good, if not better then the stock, i ditched mine a while back, but the trick is:
Download AmonRa-PulseMini-1.6.2.img and rename it the name of the .img file in UltraJack Recovery folder and run the process like normal, this one doesn't mess up on a nandroid restore like UltraJack's

Reactions: mahtabyusuf
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones