Huawei M835General

Last Updated:

1. dm362

dm362 Member This Topic's Starter

If theres one thing I've learned from being on several forums is , you do not tell someone or anyone that what they've purchased or have is junk . I try to help them solve their problems , it may take minutes or it may take months but never tell them its crap or junk . Now I own Huawei M835 to me its an amazing little phone sure I rooted the phone , overclocked the cpu got rid of bloatware , no big deal . Installed some great programs - mobo player , lithium music player , no frills cpu control , youtube, friendcaster , ADW Launcher with a few themes ,app 2 sd , little flashlight , cover art downloader , Gtune mp3 downloader , Google sky maps , just notepad , , My album , opera mini browser , Pandora radio , smart compass , the weather channel , Uninstaller , wallpaper wizard . Games I've installed - Angry Birds Seasons , Zombie Dash and Pipe Swipe . I've had no problems so far . So instead of being critical of what someone might own or have problems with try and help them out .

Advertisement
    fred fred and Amdroid84 like this.
  2. TBTE

TBTE Well-Known Member

I still use my m835 for emulators, it is a big thing in a tiny package :)

3. dm362

dm362 Member This Topic's Starter

That it is my friend .

4. Paulia

Paulia Member

I have owned a few androids this m835 one being the least one. Who has been dropped , many times over and it keeps on going. It's not super fancy but it seems to be more durable than the other 3 android I've owned. They were much more expensive too.

5. MacinTime

MacinTime Active Member

m835 is one of the toughest phones out there my dad ran over mine with his truck and only a few scratches on the back. It works well for emulators and such and youtube, basically it's a mini powerhouse phone. one of the best in it's class and the performance to price ration is outstanding.

6. Swisaiahag

Swisaiahag Well-Known Member

I have the Huawei M835 , and it is a good phone . Well at stock ... it is very slow .but once you get into things its very good . I am running CM7 for the ideos with nemus launcher . I am lovin' i got mines Overclock'd to 729

Attached Files:

7. djedgarftw

djedgarftw Well-Known Member

I don't think no phone is trash I see every phone unique I have an m835 I don't use often as a phone to call but I still play games on it and mod it for fun.