1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

huawei mercury plz helpSupport

1. steve620ss

steve620ss New Member

i have this huawei mercury and i have a locked picture and i dont how to delete it it doesnt give me an option or anything plz help me

Advertisement
    :
  2. the258

the258 Well-Known Member

Never heard of such thing, or gone through that issue with the stock gallery. This isn't an app you downloaded? All the pics i take or save from the internet gives me the option to share/delete/info. Try restarting your phone and see what if you can delete it.
  3. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Never hard of this either, but maybe try to find it in the file manager and see if you can delete it from there.
  4. DXGypsy

DXGypsy Well-Known Member

Did it create an album in your gallery called Instant Uploads?

If so, it's because you either have Google+, Picasa or some other app synced and it's pulling old pics
    To get rid of it try deleting the Google+ app, re-downloading it, make sure you don't enable instant upload and check that Picasa Albm isn't ticked in account & sync under your Gmail account.

To be extra sure, go into your settings and unsync everything.
    Sync things one at a time, checking your gallery after each one to see which one creates the instant upload folder. Then keep that one unsynced.

Hope this works and helps.
  5. Medic_in_SC

Medic_in_SC Well-Known Member

Settings --> Accounts & Sync --> xxx@gmail.com --> uncheck Sync Picasa Web Albums.

Apparently, in my case anyway, Google+ takes it upon itself to create a Picasa Web Album with any photos I've uploaded to Google+.
  6. the258

the258 Well-Known Member

Another reason why G+ doesnt get my attention.