Huawei Mercury Screen Not Responding?? No Water Damage!!Support

1. gomezalexis3

gomezalexis3 Member

I was texting fine then screen timed out pressed button tried to slide and no response. Removed Bsttery hard reset already and still wont respond. phone was fine no water damage ever and hasnt been dropped! Any ideas pls?? Thanks :)

Advertisement
  2. rodawg71

rodawg71 Well-Known Member

Are you rooted? Running ATK? Have you ran an OTA?
  3. gomezalexis3

gomezalexis3 Member

not rooted or anything no updates no changes everything was fine -.- have no idea what couldve caused it
  4. gomezalexis3

gomezalexis3 Member

i know there was an issue with the evo if u got moisture on the screenn the touch response would fail till u reset it but dont know if it couldve been something like that
  5. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

If you've already tried a hard reset I don't know what else to suggest. Take it to a corporate store and try to get a warranty replacement. Good luck!
  6. gomezalexis3

gomezalexis3 Member

thanks i got one already just wondered what couldve happened to a brand new phone ;/
  7. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Just chalk it up to the electronics gods lol. Sometimes they like to smite perfectly innocent devices. :banghead:
  8. gixxer_751

gixxer_751 Well-Known Member

i had this happen to me just yesterday .. it seems that the terminals on the battery werent pressing up against the terminals on the phone right.. insert the battery & kinda push the batter up into so that u know for sure that the leads are contacting each other.. i did this & it began working.. put the cover back on & no problems since.. & it actually have after doing a cold restart of my phone.. (pulling battery off while phone is powered)..