Huawei Mercury Screen Protector?Tips

1. shacklez

shacklez New Member

has anyone found this? and if so please let me know because i cant find this anywhere on the internet

zagg invisible shield is what im looking for BTW

Advertisement
    :
  2. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

I looked around for ya but i cant find hardly any decent or good screen protectors for the Mercury. I cant even find many cheap ones.

If anything if you maybe able to find a nice universal one that you can cut down to fit until Zagg, if they do, come out with one for the Mercury
  3. shacklez

shacklez New Member

4. shacklez

shacklez New Member

omg im so dumb i found it when he shows what the name of the invisible shield is omg and its on zagg.com so yea sorry for this moderators.....delete if need be

must search for Victory on the zagg website
  5. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

They also have Skinomi Techskins on the Skinomi site.
  6. the258

the258 Well-Known Member

Did you ever get yours?
    Idk if you ordered one or the other.
  7. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

No, I ordered it 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't come yet. They said they shipped it out of the warehouse, so I'm starting to think it got lost in the mail or one of my neighbors got it. I guess that's why the shipping is free lol. If it doesn't show up soon, I guess I'll order the Zagg one. I don't think this phone really needs a screen protector, but I want the protection for the back.
  8. the258

the258 Well-Known Member

Well that sucks, I'd call the company and let them know that you never received it. Hopefully they can ship you a new one, I know its not much to fight over but I always see it as 'its the principle' of it. Was there a tracking number?
    Im hoping the back covers start selling soon, I really want that rubberized black cover. If not my option would be to buy a full skin protector and a hard case from ebay. I hate the hardcase scratches it more than having it freely.
  9. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

If I read/heard correctly the esteem has gorilla glass. If so a screen protector really isnt needed. ;)
  10. the258

the258 Well-Known Member

By Esteem do you mean Mercury? lol
  11. tazdev87110

tazdev87110 New Member

Ghost Armor now has protectors for the Mercury.
  12. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

I'm in too many places lmao.

But yea! ;)