Huawei mercuryGeneral


  1. BUSTIN29

    BUSTIN29 New Member

    my phone must of got some kind moister damage in it because i working. but phone was not near any water when i came back my pocket where i keep the phone at was heat up an the flash was one so i turn it off an the flash still on i had to take the battery out an i taking the phone main office to see i can fix it an they see it that kind thing before an if you put battery back in it turn flash on even if you put the charger in without the battery in it the flash come on

    Advertisement
    :
Loading...

Share This Page