• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei P9 lite - Hivoice

Solved! Go to - Settings-> Apps-> Menu> (bottom of screen) 'Show System processes > HiVoice-
Change permissions or go to 'Notifications' and switch them all off - no more pop ups from HiVoice!
thank you for your answer, i disabled the notification but unfortunately the message poped up again :( , it seems there is no way to disable invoice message when pressing volume down in lockscreen or to disable invoice, that was no a good move from huawei.

Upvote 0
Hi,

I have the Huawei P9 standard model and I am stuck in the same boat. Followed instructions above, but it still pops up. I just deny it but it keeps happening.

We should be able to remove. This is my only real complaint with the phone so far, but it is a bit of a deal to me.

Thanks in advance for any more help.
I think there isnt any way to disable hivoice, nobody seems to know, even with the notification off it still pops up.. the only thing i did is to disable the notification, deny the permissions and then only one message appears to close instead of 5...this is the only solution i have found...

Upvote 0
All the comments seem to address disabling HiVoice. Is this because no one likes the app, or is it because of the required permissions? I just got HiVoice with the MM update on my 5x and am wondering if I should enable it. Thanks.

I guess it is because (like me) not many people like to grant a bunch of permissions to an app we don't even use.

Reactions: fcjudd
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones