• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huawei Seeking Input on EMUI 3.x

codesplice

Elite Recognized Moderator
Oct 29, 2013
Huntsville, AL
Huawei USA has created a thread on their community site asking for user feedback on their Emotion UI (EMUI). I know a lot of Huawei users (myself included) aren't big fans of how EMUI looks and functions, so this is a great opportunity to let Huawei know what we want their device software to be like.

The GetHuawei forums have been open for several months now, and we have seen some great feedback shared about Huawei's hardware, software, customer care, and shopping experiences. With multiple devices being updated to Huawei's new EMUI 3.x, there has been a lot of input around the overall user experience and how certain features could be improved.This feedback has been spread across many different threads, both public and private, so we would like to consolidate it into a single thread.

If you own a Huawei device and would like to share your feedback about EMUI, please post in this thread. If you already provided feedback in another area of the forums, feel free to copy and paste it in this thread. Huawei strives to continually improve the user experience on its devices, and we welcome your input.

Feel free to mention any bugs, specific problems, and even dreams (I'd love to see Huawei hardware running a closer-to-stock Android build). Don't hold back, but I would encourage you to make sure your feedback is constructive. This is our opportunity to influence what future software releases will look like - comments like "this sucks" won't be nearly as helpful as specific problems and suggestions.

Even if you don't yet own a Huawei device, this would still be a great time to voice your thoughts on what a manufacturer skin should look like. Tell them that stock Android is the best Android. ;)

Once again, that link is https://community.gethuawei.com/huawei_fans_club/f/19/t/1845. Knock yourselves out. :D

Mad props to Huawei for opening themselves to this level of feedback, BTW. That's a bold move that shows they are committed to improving their user experience. :thumbsupdroid:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones