• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei U8230,security settings

Dundroid

Lurker
Sep 1, 2010
Dear Folks,

I am currently using Huawei U8230, fantastic smartphone, love it very much. Unfortunately i activated the password/passkey security setting. This requires hand drawing on the screen where there is dots to be connected.The problem i am having is that i forgot my passkey and is unable to use the phone. Can someone assist with the security feature how do i deactivate the security settings, if i forgotton the passkey?

Dear Folks,

I am currently using Huawei U8230, fantastic smartphone, love it very much. Unfortunately i activated the password/passkey security setting. This requires hand drawing on the screen where there is dots to be connected.The problem i am having is that i forgot my passkey and is unable to use the phone. Can someone assist with the security feature how do i deactivate the security settings, if i forgotton the passkey?

Try the recovery mode:

Turn off your Android, press the End call, Menu and Power button at the same. Choose the wipe data/factory reset option and tell me if this works... :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones