Kamilli0n Well-Known Member

Hmm...downloading fine for me

@ Phateless. It "manages" ESPN and Yahoo fantasy football teams
  5. Phateless

Phateless Well-Known Member

Ah! Totally not my thing. :)
  6. Toonz

Toonz Well-Known Member

I just downloaded it, but also keep getting errors..
  7. drone46

drone46 Active Member

I just downloaded it as well. Works but slow and buggy. Im hoping that they can fix it in the next week.
  8. Lyons1747

Lyons1747 Member

I got an email that this is also available on the market now, but I have tried both the beta and the one from the market and cant get either one of them to download any of my teams. Same server timeout problems. Sounds like they might be overwhelmed with people using this app.

I like the idea of this app because if you have fantasy football teams on both espn and yahoo, this put everything in one place.

I hope they can get this all figured out before the start of the season.
  9. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

I finally got it working after registering online here .... Terms of Service | HuddleHub.com

... but now I'm having a problem logging into my yahoo/ESPN leagues. I don't think this app is ready for prime time yet.
  10. markketch

markketch Well-Known Member

For some reason it's not showing up in the market, and the linked .apk posted above doesn't seem to work that well. I installed it and logged in to my account, but none of the app's features are there (make roster changes, etc). Some serious bugs.
  11. markketch

markketch Well-Known Member

From HH Online Support:

[Operator] We are hearing people cannot find it. Unfortunately we have no way of linking to it like our IPhone app
    [Operator] The apk does have limited usage. You will be able to Start/Bench by Thursday. You can continue to use the apk for now if you like.
    [Operator] We are trying to find a way to make the app easy to find on the Android market place
  12. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

I can't log into my yahoo again. I created a huddlehub ID, but when I try to import my yahoo league, I enter my yahoo id and password and it says can't login to yahoo.

Anyone else getting in?