• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hulu on Jelly Bean??

13ilgal

Sep 29, 2012
My U. S., Wi-Fi only Note updated to JB a few days ago.

Today I open a web browser (Chrome) and navigate to hulu.com. Can't play any vids because it doesn't recognize Flash. I next tried Firefox, then Dolphin, and I can't get past the screen that wants me to sign up for huluPlus. (Just want the free hulu that I can get on my PC). Tried the stock browser and get "unfortunately Hulu is not supported on your platform.

WTF?? :mad: Any ideas as to how I can watch hulu on my Note?

My U. S., Wi-Fi only Note updated to JB a few days ago.

Today I open a web browser (Chrome) and navigate to hulu.com. Can't play any vids because it doesn't recognize Flash. I next tried Firefox, then Dolphin, and I can't get past the screen that wants me to sign up for huluPlus. (Just want the free hulu that I can get on my PC). Tried the stock browser and get "unfortunately Hulu is not supported on your platform.

WTF?? :mad: Any ideas as to how I can watch hulu on my Note?

I have the same problem with love film and sky go they are not compatible with the note yet.

Upvote 0
Hulu (not Hulu+), specifically works for you?

I do have Flash installed. Flash works in other instances in FF, Dolphin and the stock browser. Just won't work for Hulu on my device.

Try this article. I have flash on mine and it works.
How to add Flash to Android Jelly Bean - PC Advisor

Chrome browser does not support flash. You will need to use the stock browser or dolphin or firefox or maybe opera. I don't know if opera supports flash.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones