• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hulu on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

wsryan

Lurker
Dec 4, 2011
I am trying to view Hulu (not Hulu PLus) on my tablet. When I go to the site, I get an error that says "Hulu requires Flash Player 10.1.53.64 or higher. Please download and install the latest version of Flash Player before continuing."

I am a novice (read, ignorant) with the Droid system. Can anyone give me direction here? Can I view Hulu? If so, what do I need to do?

Thanks!

Hulu isn't available to the TAb 10.1. I emailed Hulu last week, or submitted through their website. The response was they are working on it but with so many different devices, it's going to take a while to get each device compatible....and even then, they might get it there only for it to be obsolete the next day. I understand that logic for the POS devices sold at CVS and Walgreen's, but I would think that all of the top 10 tablets should be supported really quickly. That should be the focus for Hulu - get the most bang for th buck. Not try to get them "all."

What might help is a campaign of Tab users soliciting Hulu to get the job done for us. Hulu - Support

Reactions: ComputerGranny
Upvote 0
I just downloaded it and Hulu was there and I logged in fine but when it tried to load the video it thought for a while and then just closed the app. Am I doing something wrong? I just got the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 today as a gift and I wanted a tab largely to watch Hulu on so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones