Hulu Plus

Last Updated:

1. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else have Hulu Plus? I have the membership and have been loving being able to watch my TV shows 1 day after it airs on TV in very high definition... I believe that it is in HD but not entirely sure. I also like watching them on my iPad while in bed or at the gym while doing the elliptical. Awesome service!

There's a free week trial, so if you're not completely sure about if you want it... At least you can try it out.

Advertisement
  2. Potvin63

Potvin63 Well-Known Member

I signed up for it to use through my PS3 a few weeks ago because my cable company was in a dispute with Fox which meant I got no NLCS or World Series (until Game 3) and I watch quite a few shows on Fox so Hulu Plus was a good option. Now that I have Fox back I'm not sure I'll be renewing the subscription even with the price drop to $7.99.

What bothers me is that even with paying a monthly fee you still have to watch the ads and you can't skip them like on a DVR. It's a neat service if you miss a recording or want to watch shows on the go but I'm not sure you get your money's worth.

3. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

I do not pay for TV, period. Nothing on the tube is worth money.

4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

You don't hear that very often now days.

I admire that.. I do pay for cable, but just sayin'.

5. Kaessa

Kaessa Well-Known Member

Yep. We pay for this, and Netflix. The rest of the stuff we watch are podcasts downloaded to the server and streamed through the PS3. Cable got shut off 4 6 months ago and I haven't missed it.