• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root hulu?

It wont let me uninstall it. So now what do I do?

Go to settings>applications>manage applications.

There are four tabs at the top. One is "downloaded apps" and one of the others is "all apps". If it shows up in the downloaded apps then you should be able to uninstall. You would find the native app under "all"....and I would not recommend uninstalling that one as you may disable flash altogether.

I am just making sure you are trying to uninstall the right app. Did you ever DL it from the market??? If so, it might show up twice and you may be trying to uninstall the wrong one. Don't know if I am making sense and don't really know if what I am saying is tru other than the fact Hulu will not work with the latest market version of flash.

Upvote 0
Go to settings>applications>manage applications.

There are four tabs at the top. One is "downloaded apps" and one of the others is "all apps". If it shows up in the downloaded apps then you should be able to uninstall. You would find the native app under "all"....and I would not receommend uninstalling that one as you may disable flash altogether.

I am just making sure you are trying to uninstall the right app. Did you ever DL it from the market??? If so, it might show up twice and you may be trying to uninstall the wrong one. Don't know if I am making sense and don't really know if what I am saying is tru other than the fact Hulu will not work with the latest market version of flash.

Yes i did that and it wont let me uninstalled it from the manage apps section. It did update after I loaded my rom. I can't uninstall from the market either.

Upvote 0
Here is my issue with it:

I can log in through the preferences screen, then when I go to watch "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", it tells me I need to log in to verify that I'm over 18 (log in is below the video), so I log in again there. THEN, when the video loads, I get another prompt, this time in the viewing area that asks me to log in again. Only problem is, now when I click on the "e-mail address" portion, I can't get my keyboard to show up, so I can't put my information in for a 3rd time. Is anyone else having trouble viewing TV-MA shows due to not being able to log in? I can watch other videos just fine.

Upvote 0
having a new problem with hulu , it worked yesterday, but went to use it today and all i get is a white screen:/
anyone else run into this?

I also get a long white screen but it always take a good 90 seconds (even over 4G) to get Hulu to come up. If it doesn't appear after 90 seconds, I usually exit, kill the process and restart Hulu. Usually works fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones