• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hungry! Shoplist: Great Shopping List App

R

rob.bagley

Hungry! is basicly a shopping list on your phone. If you have ever got home for the grocery store and realized that you forgot something, than this app is for you!

In the past i've have tried to make paper lists for the trips to the store. Most of the time I forget the list and therefore, I end up forgetting items I need. Since I usually have my phone with me, I always have my shopping list too. This makes it really simple to be able to add items when I need too. Plus I never have to remember to take my shopping list. Anyways check out my video for a good look at the app.

This app is easy to navigate, easy to use and can be customized to your liking. This app does exactly what it is intended to. I highly recommend this app.

http://www.youtube.com/v/11VqDLLCsAw

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones